Our workshops and special events are led by brave and expert teachers eager to share their passion and knowledge of a particular style, technique or approach to Yoga with you. Join these uniquely informative and transformative workshops, you need not be a current student or member of Riverstone Yoga to attend these events but space is limited.
Have an idea for a workshop or guest instructor, feel free to call 914-332-9642 or email us with suggestions.
YogaLIVE Yoga class with live drumming
Price $25 advance. Nov. 16th 7:30pm
Come join us for an amazing yoga experience, our all-level class with the rhythms of live drumming. Our drummers Andy, Anna Maria, Iris and Donna are ready for a night full of fun, laughs and rhythms to awaken and soothe your body and soul!
This class is fun for alli:
- Bring your mat, your friends and your curiosity.
- Explore freedom of movement with support of drumming.
- Transcend the ordinary.
Intro to Bikram or Vinyasa Yoga - Start Date & Time TBD
This eight-class course will systematically introduce new students to the Bikram or Vinyasa method of yoga and will provide an excellent foundation for those wishing to practice and learn these styles of yoga. You will be introduced to Bikram’s two breathing exercises and 26 poses, which makes up the standing and floor series or the fundamentals of vinyasa yoga including sun salutations, warrior sequences, standing poses, backbends, triangle series and inversions. The class level is considered appropriate for beginners.
This program includes:
- Your private group class meets once a week.
- Your group class size is limited.
- You are encouraged and permitted to attend unlimited beginning yoga class during the eight-week session.
- Our senior yoga instructor remains your teacher for the full 8-week program.
- This program includes a 45-minute seminar on proper hydration and nutrition.
Sign up here to register for upcoming events.